Concerned about Probate?
Many executors faced with the responsibility of dealing with Probate and its complex legal, financial and tax consequences find the process daunting and complicated.
Coping with the death of a loved one is a time of great sadness and distressing for those left behind. Moneta Probate offer professional advice regarding the legal aspects of probate and can provide practical support at a difficult time.
Probate is the legal process by which a court gives authority to a person to deal with the property of someone who has died leaving a will or, where there is no will, determines who will deal with and inherit the estate.
The Moneta Probate team has considerable experience in dealing with all aspects of probate and estate administration.. We ensure that probate is granted efficiently, assets are distributed quickly and trusts are handled effectively. Moneta Probate will relieve you of the stress involved and manage the complex work of administration on your behalf.
- We visit you without any commitment on your part.
- We provide a personalised, friendly service and keep you completely informed of our progress
- We specialise in probate, so you benefit from our expert knowledge and experience
As part of our comprehensive probate service, we will:
- Take on all the responsibilities of the executors.
- Contact, all asset holders and creditors.
- Prepare schedules of assets and valuations.
- Prepare documentation for the Probate Office.
- Calculate and settle any Inheritance due
- Make the application for the Grant of Probate
- Collect in all the assets.
- Handle the sale of any properties.
- Finalise the tax affairs of the deceased
- Produce draft accounts for the estate.
- Complete all relevant Government tax forms.
- Place the advertisements for potential claimants.
- Advise beneficiaries of legacies and bequests.
- Distribute the estate as defined in the will
- Produce final accounts and close the estate.